Montessori is an education for independence, preparing not just for school but for life
We know that entrusting your child to a school is an important decision. By providing the best in childcare, we make the right choice easy for you.
Our comfortable surroundings offer a setting of affection and trust where your children feel secure and are nurtured and guided to achieve maximum learning and growth by committed and qualified staff.
Don’t just take our words for it. Come and see for yourself and make your mind up.
We work closely with parents to provide the quality care that every child deserves. So come visit our school to see for yourself the invaluable child-centred opportunities, inspiration and experience available to your child.
The school provides a warm, friendly welcoming environment for children aged 6 months – 5 years.
- Have the right to learn and play.
- Should feel safe to make and learn from mistakes.
- Are unique individuals and are entitled to learn at their own pace and in their own way with the guidance of the Montessori Directress.
- Learn most effectively through active investigation, enquiry, first-hand experience, play and talk.
- Are more likely to develop if they are happy and secure in their surroundings.
- Are receptive learners with a natural curiosity for the world around them.
- Are natural communicators and need a range of opportunities to interact with peers and adults.
- Need time and space to explore activities without interruptions for as long as they need